Revit Senior Project Architect
Seeking a technically strong Senior Project Architect, with full Revit proficiency, to join the post- planning team of an AJ100 practice in South West London
This RIBA Chartered architectural firm specialise predominantly in large-scale, high end residential design. However, their work is split into 4 main sectors; Commercial, Residential, Hotels and Master planning, where work is spread across the East of England and London. This employee owned practice have ambition, encourage personal development and are passionate about high-quality design.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on a largescale residential scheme in London
- Focus on the technical and delivery stages of this project
- Work in a dedicated post-planning team of 10, as part of a 75-employee practice
- Use Revit to a high standard on a daily basis
- Take a leading role in the detailed design and production of construction level information in Revit
- Oversee more junior members of the team and assist when required
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years PQE Part III professional experience, within the UK
- Fantastic technical knowledge and excellent design skills
- A thorough understanding of design issues on large-scale residential projects
- Fluent user of Revit to a high standard, with evidence of using this software on large-scale projects in professional practice
- Experience using AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Extensive experience working on residential schemes within the UK
- Interested in joining a post-planning team focusing on the technical and delivery stages of largescale projects
- Comfortable working in a medium sized team and managing more junior members when required
- Good working knowledge of Building Regulations and Building Standards
- Excellent English both written and verbal
What you get back
- Salary £45,000 - £50,000
- Working hours 9 am - 5.30 pm
- Employee owned trust
- Regular social events
- Modern, large open space office
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Project Architect Job in London - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Jennifer Driscoll Job Ref: 10545