Part II or Architectural Technician
WOO is a London based design studio which is seeking a Part II or Architectural Technician who will share a collaborative and creative culture. WOO is 5 years old and now looking to expand both in numbers and capability. We are looking for people who can help us do that and a great opportunity to help shape our future.
We offer a design led studio environment where lateral thinking and creativity are valued. Our work is varied and often high profiled particularly in the sports and event world.
The salary will be competitive and relevant to the experience and skills of the individual, but we look to reward in line with the RIBA salary guide.
Part I architect in excess of £22,000 depending upon aptitude, attitude, and capability.
Qualified Part 2 or Architectural Technician in excess of £32,000, again, depending upon commitment, capability, experience and qualifications.
You will be a Part I, Part II or an Architectural Technician.
Your skills and attributes
- Part I and Part-II/Architectural Technician with a minimum of two years’ experience.
- a team player, self-directed and highly motivated
- exceptional skills in design, communication
- confident and able to take on responsibility in job-running
- excellent brief, report writing skills, but hand sketching will be an advantage
- AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe CS skills are required with proficiency with Revit, Rhino – and preferably Grasshopper and 3d Max, will be an advantage.
- an excellent knowledge of the English language (both spoken and written)
The role will be London based but could involve travel both in and outside the UK. You can be involved in projects that range from brief writing, small feasibility studies and competitions through to major stadia developments.
All applicants must be legally able to work in the UK. Successful candidates will most likely be required to attend two interviews.
If you have the architectural experience and qualifications to match the above, please email your resume, cover letter and portfolio in a single PDF file, max 10 MB, to firstname.lastname@example.org.