Principal Landscape Architect - Cardiff
Principal Landscape Architect
I'm currently looking for a Principal Landscape Architect to join an award-winning, multi-disciplinary company based in Cardiff.
You will be working for a company that has experience of working on projects including Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments, mixed-use, commercial, residential, education, public realm, railway and power stations.
You will get a wide range of experience being involved in all stages of the projects. The role will include field work in both urban and rural situations across the UK.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will ideally have;
- Relevant BSc or MSc degree in Landscape Architecture,
- Demonstrable experience of planning and structuring reports,
- Strong landscape design skills,
- Excellent report writing skills,
- Confident in the use of software packages such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign,
- Full, UK driving licence is advantageous.
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package including the option for additional holidays, flexible working hours and private healthcare is available for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this Principal Landscape Architect opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365002 or please email an up to date CV to; email@example.com