Seeking a Graduate Technologist with a passion for high-end residential projects and luxurious bespoke finishes, to join my client's team and work on residential refurbishment projects valued £1m - £6m.
With their offices based in the beautiful borough of Chelsea, my client's team is comprised of 10 full time and 4 freelance staff. The practice has been established for over 14 years and has organically grown its staff numbers over this time.
Both a RIBA Chartered practice and a BIID member, they offer an array of multidisciplinary services, including; architectural design, interior design and property management. Their portfolio predominately consists of high-end residences in prime areas of London, such as Kensington, Chelsea and Westminster.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist the team on high-end residential projects, predominantly within RBKC areas of London (Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea)
- Work on bespoke projects typically valued £1 million - £6 million
- Use AutoCAD on a daily basis
- Drafting responsibilities predominantly focusing on RIBA stage 3-4
- Take instruction from and effectively resource for Project Leaders and Directors
- Show your commitment and develop yourself professionally within the practice.
Required Skills & Experience
- UK educated as an Architectural Technologist
- Strong technical knowledge with the ability to produce detailed drawings
- Fluent user of AutoCAD, with good knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and SketchUp
- A love for one off high-end residential projects and interior architecture
- A good understanding of UK building regulations
- The intention to commit yourself to the practice, even when studying in the future
- A passion for bespoke design solutions
- Some professional working experience would be beneficial
- Able to take instruction well and use your own initiative when required
- Comfortable assisting the team on projects and working on detailed drawings
- Fantastic written and verbal English.
What you get back
- Competitive (Fully dependent on the individuals' level of experience)
- Working hours 9 am - 6 pm with flexibility available
- Breakfast club Thursdays
- Workplace pension
- Regular socials, team lunches and yearly parties
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.