Landscape Architect - Manchester - Temp to Perm
I'm currently looking for a Landscape Architect to join an award-winning, Architecture and Planning company based in Manchester on a temp to perm basis.
You will be working for a company that has experience of working on projects within the commercial, residential, education, public realm, retail and leisure sectors. You will get a wide range of experience being involved in all stages of the projects, working alongside an experienced team.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will ideally have;
- Relevant BSc or MSc degree in Landscape Architecture
- Demonstrable experience of planning and structuring reports
- Strong landscape design skills
- Confident in the use of software packages such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Full, UK driving licence is advantageous
The company are based in Central Manchester and are easily accessible via public transport or via car.
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this Landscape Architect role, then please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365002 or please email an up to date CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org