Part II Architectural Assistant/Newly Qualified Part III Winchester
LA Hally Architect is an award winning Architectural practice based in Winchester, Hampshire, focusing on one-off residential extensions, renovations and new build projects.
EXPERIENCED PART II ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT/NEWLY QUALIFIED PART III
We are currently looking for an Experienced Part IIArchitectural Assistant /Newly qualified Part III to join our small and friendly team, where you will be working across a wide range of RIBA work stages assisting with the development of design proposals, preparing & submitting planning applications, co-ordinating with other members of the team, preparing drawings & visualisations, & liaising with both clients & contractors.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills;
· A passion for high end residential design
· Strong technical understanding
· Developed knowledge of UK building regulations
· Proficient in Vectorworks, Sketchup, Adobe Suite & Microsoft Office
· Excellent design & presentation Skills
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Polite &professional attitude
· Be able to work as part of small busy team
· Excellent time management skills
· Full UK driving licence
All candidates must be fluent in both Spoken and written English
If you are interested in applying for this
position, please send a copy of your CV &
portfolio to email@example.com.
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant/Newly Qualified Part III Winchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly