Part II Architectural Assistant
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Architectural Assistant to join a top AJ practice who care hugely about their staff and development.
Formed in 1992, my client now has over 60 architectural, interior and technical staff. Working with high-profile clients, they have completed complex and challenging projects across a variety of sectors. Just last year, one of their residential projects was featured on Grand Designs!
Due to continued success our client is now looking for an Architectural Assistant to work on a large-scale Residential Development in Wembley, comprising of 5 buildings each being between 12 - 26 storeys.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Project Architect and working within a team of 5 on this specific project
- Working from stages 1 - 7 within a team
- Using Revit on a daily basis
- Producing detailed drawings to a high standard
Required Skills & Experience
- Revit experience is essential for this position (You must have worked on live projects in practice using either one of these software's)
- Must have experience working on national large-scale residential schemes during planning stages
- A minimum of two years' post-Part 2 UK experience
What you get back
- £28,000 - £33,000
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays
- Social events
- Summer & Christmas party
- £1000 bonus for passing Part III
- 10 days study leave
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in East Central London - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 10534)
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly