Senior Architectural Technologist
NPS Group is a national, award-winning property consultancy delivering high profile, inspiring buildings to a range of public and private sector clients across the UK. NPS Property Consultants (part of NPS Group), are looking to recruit a Senior Architectural Technologist into their experienced architectural team, based in Norwich.
In this role, you will be expected to play a key part in the successful delivery of our traditional and design & build projects, including; undertaking surveys, producing drawings and specifications, obtain planning permissions, building control approvals and the inspection of works on site, as a Contracts Administrator.
It is expected that you will contribute a range of knowledge to the team, covering building construction and technology, including detailing of a wide range of building types, legislation and codes of practice. The experience you have will mean you are able to work with minimum supervision, leading project teams and provide support and guidance to others across the team and relevant disciplines.
- Proven experience within a similar Senior Architectural Technologist position or related role
- Professional Membership of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists
- Knowledge of working within a similar project environment, undertaking new build and renovation works within the public / education sector
- Familiarity with relevant legislation relating to construction projects
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of major software platforms, which may include but not limited to Revit, AutoCad, Sketch Up, NBS - Building. (We will provide ongoing training and support in BIM software).
- Any Revit / BIM experience would be an advantage
- Should be proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel and Publisher.
- Hold a BSc. Degree (or equivalent) in an Architectural Technology related discipline
To apply for this role, please click through to our website and upload your CV.
An enhanced DBS check will be carried out on the successful applicant. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We are committed to employment practices and behaviours which encourage diversity, promote equality of treatment and eliminate unlawful and or unfair discrimination.
Please read the attached job description and person specification to ensure you meet the criteria for the role before applying.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful and will not be progressed to the next stage.