Graduate Landscape Architect - London
Graduate Landscape Architect
I'm currently looking for a Graduate Landscape Architect to join a multi-disciplinary company based in London. You will be working alongside a team of architects, planners, interior designers and urban designers.
You will be working from inception through to completion on projects within the residential, community, public realm and leisure sectors.
Whilst working as a Landscape Architect, you will be;
- Working on a variety of mixed-use, public realm, residential, community and infrastructure projects
- Involved in Client liaison
- Involved in the project at all stages
- Landscape planning
- Supporting the planning and ecology teams
To be considered for this Landscape Architect role, you will ideally have;
- A degree in Landscape Architecture or a related discipline,
- Demonstrable experience of landscape planning,
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking LVIA is advantageous however not necessary,
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign
- Full, UK driving licence
You will be joining a fun and friendly team where there is a healthy work / life balance.
An attractive salary as well as excellent benefits are available for the successful candidate. Benefits include a free lunch, cycle to work scheme and sports activities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh on 01792 365002 or please email an up to date CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org