Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
A Chartered practice based in York have a fantastic new opportunity for an Architect with 3+ years UK in practice experience and team leading/ job running experience to join their successful and thriving team.
The practices' current and past work include project within the Heritage, Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Education and Public sectors.
With this role of Architect you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career mentoring and progression.
To be an Architect you must:
- Have 3+ years UK based experience and a full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations.
- Have excellent knowledge of Revit would be desribale.
- Have previous experience in a variety of sectors.
- Have the initiatively to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Whilst working as an Architect you will be:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Working predominantly in key residential sectors.
- Responsible for project management.
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent opportunity please give KAZ a call on 01792957381 for a private and confidential chat. Alternatively, you can send across your CV to kaz.ozseS@penguinrecruitment.co.uk.