Architectural Assistant (Part 1's and Part 2's will both be con
Architectural Assistant (Part 1's and Part 2's will both be considered)
Salary: Competitive based on experience
My client has a fantastic new requirement for an Architectural Assistant to join their busy practice based in Lincoln, East Midlands. This practice offers a variety of Architectural services inclusive of Residential, Mixed-Use, Commercial, Listed Buildings and Master Planning projects.
We are ideally looking for a candidate that has excellent design and technical skills, complimented with knowledge of the UK building regulations and planning systems. AutoCAD, Adobe and Sketchup are predominantly used within the practice so previous in practice experience using these software's would be highly desirable. However, training will be provided for the right candidate.
If you're currently based local or are looking at relocating to the Lincolnshire area, then this may be the perfect new opportunity for you to take the next step in your career!
To be an Architectural Assistant you will need:
- Previous in practice experience would be desirable.
- To have a strong design flare and technical skills.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe would be desirable.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- Strong design and technical skills matched with excellent construction and UK building regulation knowledge.
Whilst working as an Architectural Assistant you will:
- Be guiding the design team from inception through to project completion.
- Work to a high standard both as part of a team but also use your own initiative when working alone.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and to the highest of standard.
- Liaise with other clients, contractors and other professionals.
Are you interested in this Architectural Assistant role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org