A successful Edinburgh practice seeking a skilled Revit Technician to join the team and work across a number of major projects across a variety of sectors.
My client is an Edinburgh based architecture practice with extensive experience in a wide variety of sectors across Scotland and beyond. They have been established since 1996 and have built up a substantial portfolio of work in a wide variety of sectors including Education, Masterplanning, Residential, Student Accommodation and cultivated an extensive client base at local and national level.
Due to a large number of incoming projects, they are looking for a Revit fluent Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparation of building regulations documentation, tender information and construction documentation
- Managing tender processes; documenting, issuing, analysing and reporting of projects to clients
- Site inspections, including liaison with contractors and subcontractors, site procedures and documentation
Required Skills & Experience
- CIAT accredited Technician
- Possess a minimum of 4 years UK/Scottish work experience
- Able to hit the ground running on a number of on-going projects
- Current and strong knowledge of UK/Scottish Building regulations
- Proficiency in Revit is required. Experience of Navis Works is desirable.
What you get back
- Salary of up to £35,000
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Revit Technician job in Edinburgh - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Miranda Job Ref: 10532)
Apply for Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly