Part II Architectural Assistant
Are you an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant with a passion for interiors? Due to an increase in projects, my East London based client is looking for someone to join the team and immerse themselves fully into all aspects of their bespoke residential projects. This is a great opportunity for someone who is hands on and enjoys working across both architectural and interior elements of projects.
Focused on delivering bespoke residential designs throughout the UK, this boutique sized studio has extensive experience working within the residential sector. A collaborative studio setting allows them to work closely alongside one another and across all factors of design, no matter the scale or nature of the project.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce design and technical drawings for both internal and external packages
- Liaise with external consultants as appropriate
- Produce presentation material, reports and models
- Involvement in all areas of residential projects
- Use AutoCAD on a daily basis
- Report to the Associate and Director.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified as a Part II Architectural Assistant
- A minimum of 1 years UK working experience in professional practice
- Experience with interior design would be highly admirable
- Experience working on residential projects valued between £500k - £1.5M
- A fluent user of AutoCAD, SketchUp & Adobe packages
- Good technical knowledge with excellent drafting skills
- Able to take instruction well and use your own initiative
- An interest in interiors
- Comfortable assisting the team on projects and working on detailed drawings
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent English, both oral and written.
What you get back
- Potential funding for further industry related qualifications.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
**Part II Architectural Assistant Job in London - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Sam Job Ref: 10527)**