Architect For Part Time Internal Recruitment Position
Are you a qualified Architect looking for a change in career and part time job opportunity? A successful London based practice are looking for an architecturally trained 'people person' to join them as their in-house recruiter.
The studio of 75 staff are looking for a self-motivated person with proven experience practicing as an Architect, who is interested in becoming an internal recruiter and who can help them with their long-term internal growth plan. This is a permanent, part time position of 20 hours per week.
Based in South West London, this RIBA Chartered architectural practice works in 4 main sectors; commercial office, residential, hotels and master planning, across London and the South East. This employee owned practice have ambition, encourage personal development and are passionate about high-quality design.
Role & Responsibilities
- Drive recruitment to attract, develop and retain talent and build a pipeline for key positions within the practice
- Maintain contact with candidates on the database to increase direct sourcing
- Source relevant candidates via LinkedIn
- Work closely with management focusing on both internal and external recruitment plans and understanding the projects that are both running and up and coming
- Ensure all vacancies are advertised, developing continued use of social media and other channels to support the growth of talent pools created
- Review and shortlist applications made to the practice
- Write detailed job descriptions
- Complete detailed registrations and build a strong rapport with interested applicants
- Understand the design language of the studio and the practices aspirations and goals
- Co-ordinate and attend the interviews for selected candidates
- Generate referrals from connections and employees
- Advise coach and support managers
Required Skills & Experience
- Part-time work acceptable to suit candidate
- A Part III qualification in Architecture is compulsory for this position (applicants who are not qualified as an Architect will unfortunately not be considered)
- Confidence communicating with senior staff
- Comfortable communicating with applicants throughout the recruitment process
- The ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external contacts
- Experience working in recruitment would be hugely beneficial, but is not essential and training can be provided
- Excellent written and verbal English
What you get back
- Circa £20,000 per annum (dependent on experience), for a 20-hour week
- Working hours by negotiation (Likely to be 2 days a week, suggested hours 10am - 3pm, + approx. 10 hours working from home = 20 hours per week
- Employee owned trust
- Regular social events
- Modern, large open space office.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Internal Recruiter Job in London - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Jennifer Driscoll Job Ref: 10522)