Up to £33,000
Our client is looking for newly qualified Architect to join their modern and innovative Architectural practice based in Solihull. This established architecture firm specialises in a wide range of areas including Urban Design, Architecture. In this role you will be surrounded by a supportive and experienced team who encourage creativity, enthusiasm and variety.
Essential skills/ qualifications for this Architect role:
- Part 3 Qualified and ideally you will already ideally have experience within a UK based practice - preferably within the residential sector
- Have strong knowledge and practice of Revit
- Excellent hand drawing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
As an Architect in this Practice, you will be:
- Working as part of a team, assisting on development of design proposals
- Assisting in the preparation of drawings, reports, visualisations, schedules and specifications
- Liaising with clients and planning officers and building control inspectors
- Coordinating designs with other members of the team
Commutable locations for this Architect role: Solihull,Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Coventry.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architect role, please could you call Philippa on (01792) 365108, or please send an updated CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org