Part 2 Architectural Assistant (Revit)
Part 2 Architectural Assistant.
Our client is seeking a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join an established, modern and, creative Architectural practice based in the West Midlands. This architecture firm specialises in a wide range of areas including Urban Design, Architecture and Planning.
Essential skills/ qualifications for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- Part 2 qualified and ideally you will already ideally have experience within a UK based practice - preferably within the residential sector
- Have strong knowledge of Revit
- Excellent hand drawing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To work as a Part 2 Architectural Assistant, you will be:
- Working as part of a team, assisting on development of design proposals
- Assisting in the preparation of drawings, reports, visualisations, schedules and specifications
- Liaising with clients and planning officers and building control inspectors
- Coordinating designs with other members of the team
Commutable locations for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role: Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudly, Walsal, Coventry.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role, please could you call Philippa on (01792) 365108, or please send an updated CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Apply for Part 2 Architectural Assistant (Revit)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly