Experienced Architectural Revit Technician
3 days left
- Full Time
Looking to join a design lead practice within the super luxury residential sector? This is your opportunity to be involved in designing some of the most bespoke and unique residences in prime areas of London. Based in a converted warehouse overlooking the Thames in Chelsea, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Revit Technician, to join the leading design practice.
Based in a converted warehouse overlooking the Thames in Chelsea, an opportunity now exists to join a leading London design practice. Specializing predominantly within the super prime residential sector, they have an extensive portfolio of luxury projects, including properties in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, and Belgravia, as well as overseas.
The office is comprised of 50 full-time professionals across Architecture, Interior Design and Building Management and boasts a multi-cultural, multi-national workforce. With a pipeline of confirmed projects, typically ranging in value from £1-£7 million, my client is now looking to recruit a talented an experience Revit Technician to join their dynamic team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Use Revit to a high standard working on high value residential projects
- Work specifically across technical and construction stages of projects
- Produce detailed technical construction information to a high standard
- Report to your seniors on project progress
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a qualified Technician or Technologist
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in professional practice within the UK
- Fully conversant in Revit (applications made without Revit will unfortunately not be considered)
- Experience with AutoCAD and Sketchup is also beneficial
- Have a flair for design and fantastic eye for detail
- Experience within the High-End / Super-Prime Residential sector would be admirable
- A love for traditional detailing, drawing, specifications and materials
- The ability to carry out all aspects of detailing and construction information for residential projects
- Comfortable working under your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Fluent in spoken and written English
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Friday extra-long lunch breaks
- Deliveroo dinners when working late & paid taxis home
- Weekly drinks
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Apply for Experienced Architectural Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly