Architect/Architectural Designer for Luxury Projects
7 days left
- Full Time
This is an opportunity for an Architect or an Architectural Designer to join a forward-thinking architecture & interior design studio who are leaders in luxury retail and hospitality projects across the globe.
The practice prides itself on a culture that embraces collaboration, creativity and innovation to provide its clients with the very best solutions. Established 18 years ago, this team of creators have been taking over the high-end retail design sector since its inception. Their unique approach to design, has helped them amass a list of top-end clients and projects in over 100 cities around the world.
Working in a multidisciplinary way, their team of 48 are actively involved in architecture projects as well as interior, graphics and product design. They are currently developing some amazing luxury retail, F&B and hospitality projects and are looking for an experienced Architect or Architectural Designer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop designs according to client's brief
- Leadership across concept, developed design and technical design stages of projects
- Coordinating with clients and consultants
- Travelling throughout London and internationally on a regular basis
- Ensuring project deliverables are submitted on time and within scope
Required Skills & Experience
- Design focused Architect or Architectural Designer with a passion for creating luxury retail and F&B
- Minimum of 3 years UK experience in an architectural practice
- Proven experience in interior and exterior design and large-scale projects
- Advanced skills in AutoCAD & Rhino 3D
- Strong understanding of detail and material specification
- Good sketching ability (will be sketch tested upon interview)
What you get back
- All salaries considered
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas closure period
- Drinks every Friday on their roof top terrace
- Annual salary reviews
- Summer and Christmas party
- There is also an extensive list of further staff benefits that can be revealed upon interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect/Designer Job in West London - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 10519)
Apply for Architect/Architectural Designer for Luxury Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly