This is an opportunity for an experienced Architect to join a multi-disciplinary practice based in Marylebone London and work on large scale residential projects across the UK
Established over 100 years ago, my client operates across a diverse spectrum of design-led project sectors. The London office team currently work on large residential masterplans and developments for a variety of key clients and additionally work on education, retail, student living, commercial offices and corporate banking projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage relationships with a variety of existing clients; develop new client relationships
- Understanding, interpreting and implementing a design brief, and being able to meet and deliver the client's requirements
- Working across all RIBA stages on multiple residential projects
- Assist junior staff when required
- Attending site visits and regular client meetings.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be ARB registered and have 7+ years UK experience
- Revit proficiency is essential for this position
- Experience working on large scale residential projects, ideally multi-unit developments
- Proven experience working across all RIBA stages#
- Fantastic English, both written and oral
What you get back
- £40,000 - £45,000
- 20 days holiday + 3 days at Christmas & additional half day per month after probation!
- Statutory pension
- Death in service
- Professional memberships paid
- Christmas party
- Regular social events.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Residential Architect Job in London - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 10518)