SENIOR HERITAGE CONSERVATION ARCHITECT
Our client based in Melbourne, Australia are seeking an experienced heritage conservation architect to join the team.
The position is senior and involves: research, analysis, design, documentation and contract administration of building works to places of heritage significance (both conservation and adaptive reuse works) and providing advice to significant historic building owners and authorities. Projects are diverse - primarily local, but also international and across all types including: commercial, ecclesiastical, education, civic, community, industrial and residential. The office culture is collegiate, cutting edge and research driven.
- min masters degree in architecture
- min 10 years experience working as a heritage conservation architect
- a working knowledge of Australian architectural history
- expertise in remedial conservation interventions to significant heritage building fabric
- proficiency in contemporary and interpretive design and detail resolution
- proficiency in AutoCad, Sketchup, Adobe and Revit (pref.) + pencil and butter paper
- proficiency in sustainable design
Practice is 12, comprising of historians, heritage architects and design architects. The role will be leading the heritage architects / design architecture team.
They will sponsor somebody with a background in heritage architecture coupled with Leadership qualities. Office is located in St Kilda, near to the beach. They are keen to look at people from Europe and especially the UK.
Apply for SENIOR HERITAGE CONSERVATION ARCHITECT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly