Senior Architectural Technician
6 days left
- Full Time
The opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician based in Stevenage for a 5-6 month contract starting in October 2019 to work on a prestigious fit-out project. Working alongside a professional building team, you will take a 50,000 sqft shell & core new build through detail design phase.
My client is a leading commercial Design and Build company, established in 2000 and offering expertise for all services from the initial search and selection of a property to the full Design and Fit Out.
The opportunity to join this professional building team to complete detail design for the fit-out of this prestigious 50,000 sq ft dance facility. The new build development in Battersea is already above 2nd floor and the ground floor is a fully dry shell & core structure with podium slab above ready for residential phase, therefore experience with sprung floors or gym/studio's is desirable.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working alongside the Project Director you will be able to work autonomously whilst also attending weekly client and construction team
- Complete detailed design drawings and design development for 50,000 sqft dance hall fit-out project
- Attend weekly meetings to establish requirements and run to a design program
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- Fluent in AutoCAD
- Capable of delivering a RIBA Stage 4 package comprising of detailed design and construction drawings 1:5 and 1:20 details.
- Previous experience with sprung floors or gyms/studios is desirable
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal direction from Project Director
What you get back
- Our client is negotiable on rates, ideally looking to pay circa £30 an hour.
- The role would ideally start in October 2019.
- The focus is on someone who can undertake the workload autonomously.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technician for 5-6 month contract job in Stevenage, Hertfordshire - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Miranda Job Ref: 10517)
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly