Why work for us?
- Award winning – Young Architects of the Year 2017, RIBA South Emerging Practice 2017
- Expanding practice
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Numerous confirmed, exciting projects in the pipeline
- Mixed use, housing, education, cultural and commercial projects
- Collaborative design approach – everyone is included
- Cross functional working - you want to work on something different, we give you the opportunity
- Sociable, friendly team – we do lots of fun things (softball, bake off, ping pong, annual trip)
What do we offer you?
- As well as the above…
- RIBA benchmarked salaries – we pay for talent and only pick the best
- Great perks – competitive holiday allowance, contributory pension, Vitality Healthcare, employee referral bonus and more!
- Training in Vectorworks, Revit and BIM – previous knowledge is great, but if not, we’ll bring you up to speed
What can you offer us?
- Minimum of 5 years post RIBA Part 3 experience, working in a similar role
- Substantial experience in educational projects
- Eye for design and a passion for architecture
- Relevant design experience for our portfolio
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, with good time management and attention to detail
- Management experience
Interested? Check out the full job description on our Careers webpage http://acgarchitects.co.uk/about/careers/