Architect - Chichester West Sussex
We currently have a role in Chichester for an Architect to work on a varied range of project sectors including Education, Retail and Residential. The company likes to rotate the teams to keep the work fresh and looks to support professional and personal development.
Established over 25 years ago the practice is made up of around 40 people working in a beautifully converted period building in the centre of the city. The practice has an excellent reputation for design quality and has developed long-standing relationships with a wide range of clients across the UK. They possess a varied portfolio of projects including education, residential, retail and commercial. Due to the current and ongoing demanded for their services they are looking for an Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparing working drawings, building regulations and specifications
- Manage client/business relationships and all contractor arrangements
- Site visits
- Attend project meetings
- Running own projects across all RIBA stages
- Supervising and managing team members
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified or equivalent
- ARB registered
- Experience in working on UK based projects
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent technical skills
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the construction stages and experience in the delivery of projects
- Knowledge in AutoCAD or Revit would be highly advantages but training can be given.
- Be located close or looking to relocate within a 45-minute commute of the business
What you get back
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Central city location
- Paid professional memberships
- International study trips
- External and internal supported CPD
- Weekly company team meeting
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite showers for those looking to cycle or run to the office.
- Regular team social events such team cycle rides, meals out and company sports teams
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Chichester - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref:10513 )