Associate Landscape Architect - London
Associate Landscape Architect
I'm currently looking for an Associate Landscape Architect to join a multi-disciplinary company based in London. The company specialise in landscape architecture, urban design and ecology.
You will be working alongside a fun and friendly team, as well as working independently.
To be considered for this Associate Landscape Architect role, you will ideally have;
- A degree in Landscape Architecture or a related discipline,
- Demonstrable experience of landscape planning,
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking LVIA is advantageous however not necessary,
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD or Vectorworks
- Full, UK driving licence.
Whilst working as a Associate Landscape Architect, you will be;
- Working on a variety of mixed-use, public realm, residential, community and infrastructure projects,
- Liaising with clients and other professionals to establish landscape requirements,
- Managing projects at all stages,
- Undertaking check and review of drawings and reports,
- Supporting the planning and environment teams.
An attractive salary as well as excellent benefits are available for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this Landscape Architect opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh on 01792 365002 or please email an up to date CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org