1 day left
- Full Time
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
A long-standing client of ours is looking for an experienced Project Architect to join their successful practice in Colchester. You will be joining an established team of experienced staff where you will get the opportunity to work on a wide-variety of projects across the residential and commercial sector.
You must have 5+ years' UK based experience and a mix of Residential and Commercial project involvement. Proficiency in Revit, Microstation, Sketchup and Indesign would be desirable, however, training will be provided for the right candidate.
With this role of Project Architect there an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and potential for progression within the company!
Skills required to work as a Project Architect:
- Be Part 3 qualified or have 2+ years working as a Project Architect for a UK based practice.
- Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- A UK driving license and your own car would be desirable.
- Have excellent design skills.
- Proven experience working on all RIBA stages.
- Possess good client-facing communication skills.
Working as a Project Architect you will:
- Communicate with all members of your design team
- Attending and manage site meetings
- Assist senior team members in the preparation of project programme
- Be in charge of overseeing and running various project across the residential and commercial sectors
Does this Project Architect role sound like it could be of interest to you? If so please call KAZ on (01792) 957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation or alternatively you can email over you current CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly