MMM Architects Ltd is an RIBA Chartered Practice –
We have an established portfolio of clients, predominantly in Central London, to whom we provide an exceptional professional service to our clients. The practice commits to each individual project, providing a bespoke range of skills and resources to facilitate the best possible outcome. Collaboration is at the center of the practice ethos, building a strong team from the initial meetings with the client through to the execution on site. Everyone is important to the process. Each commission is a unique response to our client's brief, budget and site. Our design approach is always underpinned by a desire for simplicity and elegance - this is achieved through rigorous attention to detail.
The MMM design team are a highly motivated group of creative individuals. There is a vibrant mix of professional skills and backgrounds, each contributing to the success of the practice. We are now seeking an experienced Part II or recently qualified architect to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years previous experience of running residential projects within the UK.
This is a great opportunity for a strongly driven candidate who is keen to make a career choice to work on design lead projects; taking responsibility for all stages within projects.
The role includes working directly with clients and liaising with contractors and specialist consultants, therefore you must be clear in your communications on all levels.
It is essential that all candidates possess strong AutoCad drawing skills with an exceptional eye for detail.
- The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow their experience in the professional community.
- we offer internal training in all areas of the profession, and exposure to the County’s leading consultant teams and some of the world’s best trades.
- many project offer overseas travel where appropriate
- all projects offer a tremendous sense of achievement upon completion, working with highly skilled site teams
- the opportunity to work within a highly experienced, close and supportive team
- no agencies required at this time
Salary is negotiable and is reviewed annually, and will be agreed dependent upon experience and performance.
Please send all CV’s and examples of recent work to Mira@mmmarchitects.com