An opportunity exists for a well-rounded, job running project architect with five years' post Part 3 experience in the UK to join our well-established practice.
This is an opportunity for a motivated candidate to join our friendly and creative office to work on design-led projects, taking responsibility for all stages within them, and working directly with clients, contractors and specialist consultants on a diverse portfolio of exciting commercial, residential, industrial and community projects.
The ideal candidate will be creative, able to work accurately to deadlines and have excellent interpersonal skills. You will be expected to work both independently and collaboratively, leading and assisting as needed on a variety of projects simultaneously.
This is a key role with significant responsibilities and offers career progression within the practice for the right candidate.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Due to the large volume of applications expected, we are unable to respond to all enquiries.
Please note, we will not employ through agencies.
- care about detail and design,
- have strong presentation skills across a variety of mediums,
- have a perfectionist's eye for quality,
- be able to work through a design process with accuracy and discipline,
- be able to understand the perspective of others and adapt their communications accordingly,
- have strong planning and building regulations experience and understanding,
- have experience job running,
- have construction experience and be able to apply it to their design detailing,
- have AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and Photoshop experience.