Are you a Landscape Architect looking to develop your career in a well-established practice based in Soho London? Then look no further!
My client is an established practice led by 19 Partners and employing approximately 350 employees in 13 regional offices across the UK. Their portfolio includes residential and commercial schemes, mixed use masterplans and layouts, new settlements, extensions to existing towns, infrastructure-led new communities, regeneration and community-led development proposals.
Their London office boasts a friendly and busy atmosphere and is conveniently located within the heart of Soho, specialising in Planning, Masterplanning, Landscape, Graphic Design, Architecture, Development Viability, Public Consultation and Environmental services.
Role & Responsibilities
- The focus of this role will be providing landscape planning input and strategic, detailed design input as part of the planning process
- Working on projects in both urban and rural settings with a nationwide remit
- Working on major residential and mixed-use schemes, townscape and urban intensification / tall buildings
- Working on projects at various stages through the planning process.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experienced in writing, preparing and planning Landscape and Townscape Visual Impact Assessments, Landscape Masterplans and Strategy Plans
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Design Suite
- Be a Chartered member of the landscape institute (at least Masters/Diploma qualified is required at landscape planner/architect level)
- Experience in the production of A Zone of Theoretical Visibility (ZTV) for visual analysis
- Strong graphic production skills (either hand drawn and digital)
What you get back
- All salaries considered
- Profit share bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Healthcare assistance
- CPD Training and unlimited opportunities for Career Progression
- Social events and Team building
- Charity Events - The company even offers to match funds raised for their selected charities!
What employees say
I love the people I work with and our clients. We often get called upon to deal with the 'tricky' projects - which is a great challenge. Since joining I've been able to develop my technical knowledge to a level I don't believe other companies would give me, as well as being given the opportunity to work on strategic projects.
I love the commercial awareness of the practice as well as the friendly culture and the fun we have out of hours. There's always something going on."
Landscape Planning Associate
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Landscape Architect in Soho, London Job - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 10428)