Floyd Slaski LLP is a friendly practice based in Putney.
Much of our work is in the healthcare sector both NHS and Private. We are also currently at the early design stages on a community centre and an 80 unit residential scheme.
Construction values typically range from £500,000 to £10 Million.
Healthcare experience is not essential. We consider it more important that you are an all-rounder with plenty of experience of designing and running traditional contracts of similar scales.
We are now looking for an experienced Architect to join our team on a permanent basis. Great career prospects for advancement and promotion.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- RIBA Part 3 qualified with minimum 5 years subsequent experience.
- Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages including client and consultant liaison, NBS specification and traditional contract administration.
- Significant experience of working as an Architect in the UK is essential.
- Fluent Autocad and Revit skills.
- Ability to work proactively in a small team with strong written and verbal communication skills.