Salary: £42,000 (depending on experience)
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Architect to join an award-winning RIBA Chartered practice located in Chelmsford Essex on a permanent basis. For this Senior Architect role, we are looking for a candidate with a number of years' worth of experience to join an established and vibrant team of individuals. You will be running numerous projects branching into several sectors including both residential and commercial planning and design.
Essential Qualifications/ experience for this Senior Architect role:
- RIBA Chartered Architect or desire for Chartership
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD, plus 3D Modelling software such as Revit or ArchiCAD
- Experience in a professional practice post Part 3
- Strong Portfolio with proven design ability
Additional responsibilities of this Architect role:
- Leading projects from inception to completion: Emphasis on RIBA work stages 0-3
- Managing and coordinating a project team, both in house and external consultants
- Forecasting and coordinating project resources and workflow
- Preparing and organising planning documentation
- Liaising with clients and local authorities to exceed expectations.
Commutable locations for this Senior Architect position: Colchester, Romford, London, Basildon.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Senior Architect role, please could you call PIP on (01792) 365108, or please send an updated CV and portfolio to email@example.com.