Project Architect, Ludlow, Shropshire
Trevor Hewett LLP is a well-established Ludlow practice, working on an exciting range of projects, including many listed buildings, as you would expect in this beautiful area. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic Architect, with partnership potential, to join our small team and to play a key role in its future development.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working across all RIBA stages, from planning and listed building applications through to completion. You will have excellent AutoCAD and Microsoft Office skills, and hand drawing and presentation experience would also be an advantage. You will be confident in working with our clients, who range from private homeowners, to country estates, churches and some commercial and community projects. You should hold, or aspire to, Conservation Accreditation.
· ARB registered Architect
· Proven experience as an architect working on a diverse range of projects
· Sound knowledge of traditional construction and repair techniques
· An interest in sustainable construction
· Professional, hardworking and reliable
· A good eye for detail
· Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable in a client facing role
· IT proficiency with good working knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp and Microsoft Office
· Good knowledge of the UK planning procedures and building regulations
· Desire to lead projects and work on own initiative
· Able to communicate and liaise with all members of the design team
· Full UK driving licence and car
We can offer:
· A competitive salary
· Excellent prospects for advancement
· A chance to work with an established practice
· Working in a beautiful old town surrounded by gorgeous countryside
· Opportunities for continuing professional development
Applications via RIBA link or email to firstname.lastname@example.org only please.
Please, no agencies or recruitment companies