Project Architect ,Winchester - Hampshire
This role offers the chance to take a project running role in a design lead architectural practice based in the centre of Winchester.
The practice of around 16 people is based in the city centre and works on a number of project sectors including Residential (both bespoke and larger scale), commercial and conservation.
Due to the continued success in developing new work they are looking to add a Project running Architect to the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all RIBA stages from concept design to completion
- Taking a lead role in the management of projects
- Management of a project team of a round 1 to 3 members of staff
- The role would see you visiting and dealing with on site issues
- Working directly with clients and contractors.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- A strong background in UK based projects
- Experience in working across all RIBA stages
- Able to display a track record in running project and team management
- Experience is residential based projects would be beneficial
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential.
- A portfolio that shows a diversity in project experience and examples of hand drawing would be very beneficial
What you get back
- £38,000 to £44,000
- 20 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown
- Payment of ARB AND Riba membership
-Daily team meetings over coffee
- City centre location
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project/Senior Architect Job in Winchester, Hampshire - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref:10495)