Salary: Up to £45,000 (Depending on Experience)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Architect to join an award-winning, RIBA Chartered practice located in Chelmsford on a permanent basis.
As part of a dynamic and innovative team of individuals, you will be running numerous projects across several sectors including; residential, commercial, mixed-use and major development schemes.
You must have a number of years' worth of experience, proven design ability and be able to cope well under pressure.
Essential Qualifications/ experience for this Senior Architect role:
- RIBA Chartered (or desire for Chartership)
- Have excellent AutoCad and ideally ArchiCad skills (or a desire to learn ArchiCad)
- You will have knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications
- Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment
- Understanding of new legislations changes and potential benefits to clients, conducting informative emails and notes to send to key contacts
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
- Working alongside the planning team regarding the planning conditions
- Development of Specification and tender documentation
Additional responsibilities of this Senior Architect role:
- Leading projects from start to finish (particular emphasis on stages 0-3)
- Leasing with team with the team regarding additional input from third party consultants
- Development of specification and tender documentation
- Ensuring the schemes is checked by a senior team member
- Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender pack
- Ensuring the contract is completed by the team
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants. Organising regular site meetings, typically monthly
- Attendance of meetings
- Completion of valuations
- Issuing inspection reports after site visits
Commutable locations for this Senior Architect position:
Chelmsford, Colchester, Harlow, Basildon
If you are interested in hearing more about this Senior Architect role, please could you call ALICE on (01792) 365109, or please send an updated CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly