Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
Excellent opportunity for an Architect to join a practice based in Birmingham!
About the company and role:
My client is an award-winning and one of the largest and most successful multi-disciplinary design led practices in the UK. This practice covers a variety of exciting projects inclusive of the Commercial, Community, Education, Leisure, Mixed-Use, Residential and Student Accommodation sectors.
The software's used are AutoCAD, Adobe, ArchiCAD and Revit, so any previous experience in these would be highly advantageous. We also would require a candidate with a strong design flare and the ability to work hard under pressure both individually and as a team.
With this role please expect a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and training and development for progression within the business and your career.
Skills are required for an Architect role:
- Proven experience as an Architect working on a diverse range of projects
- Chartered would be highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable in a client facing role
- IT proficiency with working knowledge of Revit, Adobe, AutoCAD and ArchiCAD
- Sound Knowledge of the UK Building Regulations
- Full UK driving licence and car
Skill requirements to be an Architect:
- Take charge of projects and succeed working independently
- Be in charge of overseeing and running various projects
- Be design focused and have strong technical skills
- Communicate and liaise with all members of your design team
- Attending site meetings
- Delegate workloads
Commutable Locations for this position of Architect are:
Birmingham, Solihull, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Redditch
Are you interested in this Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly