Graduate Landscape Assistant
This is a unique opportunity for a Graduate Landscape Assistant to develop their career by gaining experience on a diverse range of high-quality projects, varying in scale and sector and at various stages through the planning process.
My client is looking for a Graduate Landscape Assistant to join their team and work on a broad range of landscape projects across the country. Projects are likely to include residential and mixed-use schemes, townscape and urban intensification/tall buildings, employment and distribution facilities, infrastructure, energy and minerals projects.
An established practice led by 19 Partners and employing approximately 350 employees in 13 regional offices across the UK, their portfolio includes residential and commercial schemes, mixed use, masterplans and layouts, new settlements, extensions to existing towns, infrastructure-led new communities, regeneration and community-led development proposals.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assisting senior colleagues with the delivery of both landscape planning and design related projects
- Producing technical drawings and photography to support Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments, Environmental Statements and other written material for use in projects and tenders
- Deliver outstanding work to a specific brief with a keen eye for detail and within tight deadlines
- Use AutoCAD on a daily basis to a high standard
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have an Architectural Landscape qualification
- Demonstrate excellent graphic design skills
- Be proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge and familiarity with UK planning systems.
What you get back
- All salaries considered
- Profit share bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare assistance
- CPD and unlimited opportunities for career progression
- Social events and team building
- Charity events - The company even offers to match funds raised for their selected charities!
What employees say
''I love the people I work with and our clients. We often get called upon to deal with the 'tricky' projects - which is a great challenge. Since joining I've been able to develop my technical knowledge to a level, I don't believe other companies would give me, as well as being given the opportunity to work on strategic projects.''
'Landscape Planning Associate'
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Graduate Landscape Assistant Job in Soho, London - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 10482)
Apply for Graduate Landscape Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly