Recently Qualified Architect
An opportunity is now available for a creative thinking recently Qualified Architect, to join a friendly team of Architects and Designers in their SE London office. You will have the opportunity to work on projects across several different sectors and will benefit from a salary of £33,000 - £35,000.
A multidisciplinary practice is looking for a recently Qualified Architect, to join their close-knit team of 8 on a permanent basis. My client has a varied portfolio of projects and are currently working on hospitality, commercial, workplace and retail schemes. The successful candidate will be working with some of their key clients, immersing yourself on all project stages, but with a focus on RIBA stages 4-6. All applicants must have the ability to thrive as part of a small team whilst managing their own workload.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on hospitality and workplace projects mainly
- You may also work on residential schemes at some point
- Using Vectorworks on a daily basis
- Create tender packages and construction documents
- Drafting responsibilities
- Work across all RIBA stages of projects
- Report to the Project Leader and Directors
- Liaising with clients and third parties.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified
- Fluency in Vectorworks, SketchUp and Adobe Suite
- Experience using V-Ray is also desirable
- Good technical knowledge with excellent drafting skills and good hand sketches
- Experience delivering projects through RIBA stages 4-6
- A project background in hospitality, commercial, retail or workplace projects
- Creative design skills with a keen eye for detail
- An interest in interior design
- The ability to strategise and prioritise whilst juggling multiple tasks
- Imaginative thinking and problem-solving capability
- Confident communicating with clients, contractors and suppliers
- Experience creating tender packages, construction documents and ideally NBS specifications
- Fantastic English, both written and verbal.
What you get back
- £33,000 - £35,000
- Working hours: 9am - 6pm
- Holidays: 28 days + Christmas shutdown.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Apply for Recently Qualified Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly