Project Architect - London
We are currently recruiting for a Project Architect to join an Architectural Company based in London.
The company work on a variety of projects within the residential, commercial, education, leisure and retail sectors. You will be working alongside a medium sized team of Architects, Assistants and Technicians working at all RIBA stages in a friendly open plan office.
Requirements for this Project Architect role;
- You will ideally have over 2 years experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice,
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA is advantageous,
- Good technical ability,
- Have excellent design skills,
- An understanding of Vectorworks is advantageous,
- Have excellent written and communication skills,
- Full UK Driving Licence is beneficial.
Whilst working as a Project Architect you will be;
- Leading projects on a variety of residential projects,
- Communicating with your design-team,
- Assisting with Business Development Strategies,
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes,
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients,
- Full RIBA work experience.
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package including flexible working hours is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Project Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365002 for a confidential chat.
Apply for Project Architect - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly