Intermediate Architectural Technician (Revit Essential)
Intermediate Architectural Technician (Revit Knowledge Essential)
Salary £26,000- £28,000 (Depending on Experience)
A multi-award winning architectural practice based near Warrington have an exciting requirement for an Intermediate Architectural Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
This vibrant and friendly practice are currently working on a number of exciting projects within the commercial, educational, healthcare, hospitality and residential sectors.
You will be preparing drawings, designs, specifications and schedules and assisting with client management. You will also be coordinating the design teams and mentoring more junior members of staff. You will already have a minimum of 2 years' worth of experience using Revit in practice, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements. This is a client facing role so you must be a confident and capable individual.
To work as an Intermediate Architectural Technician you must:
- You will be suitably qualified
- Ideally already have 2 years' worth of experience in practice (ideally using Revit)
- You should also be able to demonstrate a keen interest and passion for architecture which will be supported by a portfolio of work
- Ideally you will have strong working knowledge of Revit and AutoCad
- You will have sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications
- Strong design flair
- Possess strong communication skills
Commutable locations for this Intermediate Architectural Technician position:
Warrington, Liverpool, Lymm, Altrincham, Manchester
If you are interested in this Intermediate Architectural Technician position, please can you give ALICE a call on (01792) 365 109 for a friendly & confidential conversation or alternatively e-mail and up to date CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Apply for Intermediate Architectural Technician (Revit Essential)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly