Architectural Technician - Hatfield
We are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join a medium sized, expanding multi-disciplinary company based in Hatfield.
The company work on a variety of residential, commercial and conservation projects from inception through to completion.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you will ideally have;
- Experience of working within a UK practice working on housing projects,
- Excellent written and communication skills,
- Experience of construction documentation skills,
- The ability to work independently as well as alongside a team,
- A good understanding of AutoCAD,
- A very positive and keen attitude.
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data,
- Working alongside a team to deliver technical packages,
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion,
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team,
- Working individually on projects with limited guidance.
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365002 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architectural Technician - Hatfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly