DSDHA are an award-winning architecture, urban design and research studio, whose internationally acclaimed work is engaged in a constant search for new forms of beauty and driven by the ethos that “the City is our Client”, placing people to the fore of what we do.
By deploying our spatial intelligence across a broad range of scales – from infrastructure to intimacy – we produce urban strategies and bespoke designs that tap into each project’s latent potential to foster positive urban change. DSDHA's architecture is always evolving. For us, each project is a bespoke response to a unique brief, which develops through dialogue with our clients, stakeholders and collaborators as well as with the ultimate users of our designs.
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly creative Senior Architect to join our growing team to lead a mixed-use project on a prominent central London site from concept to completion.
Skills and experience required:
- A fully qualified Part III architect with team leadership experience at all stages from concept to completion;
- Substantial UK experience in the detail design, delivery and completion of commercial buildings to the highest standards;
- Excellent design skills, alongside excellent graphic, verbal and written communication;
- Proven track record in dealing effectively with clients and project stakeholders with the ability to build and maintain key client relationships
- Fluency in Revit is essential, while experience with Rhino will be an advantage
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and should consist of:
- covering letter stating your salary expectations, reasons why you would like to join us and date from when you are available
- reduced size portfolio, including examples of work that demonstrate the skills required
DSDHA are committed to equality of opportunity and applications from suitably qualified persons are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.