6 days left
- Full Time
Godfrey Associates is an energetic and growing practice in beautiful South Devon. Located in the coastal town of Teignmouth we have the University city of Exeter to the East, the beautiful English Riviera to the West, the hills of Dartmoor in clear sight up the river and of course the sea on our doorstep.
Established since 1978, but under new leadership since January this year, we consider ourselves to be the most ambitious practice in the South West with plans for significant growth and upcoming projects to support them. Our current live portfolio includes private clifftop homes embracing coastal views; residential development projects, with wildly varied specification and mixed use residential/commercial projects. These are new build and conversion projects, including listed buildings, providing plenty of variety with contract values up to £7.5M.
We’re investing in technology, training, development and our people, aiming to provide a relaxed working environment to nurture and encourage creativity and innovation for our clients, our projects and in our approach to business growth.
We’re looking for a project architect with ambition to grow into business leadership to join us.
- A confident designer with experience leading projects through work stages 2-5.
- High emotional intelligence and ability to work well with colleagues and across the project team.
- Comfortable managing programmes and project teams to achieve them.
- Can demonstrate 3+ tears delivering mixed use projects in the UK with contract values up to £3M
- An attention to detail and the ability to inspire confidence in the people around you.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- A good communicator with the ability to negotiate schemes through the planning system.
- Ambitious to progress your own career and ready for new challenges.
- Current experience using Revit with an understanding of BIM.
- Good technical knowledge and experience of NBS Specification.
- ARB Registered
- Are about people so tell us why you’d be a good fit.
- Are passionate about the evolving industry we work in and want to be at the centre of this construction renaissance.
- Understand the value of lifestyle feeding professionalism so offer flexible working, flexible holiday and a competitive salary.
This is an excellent opportunity to for a creative and ambitious designer with aspiration for career development.
We’re looking for emotionally intelligent and talented people to join us on our journey to become amongst the best businesses in the South West.
Please get in touch or send your CV and portfolio.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly