Architectural Technician - Worthing - East Sussex
7 days left
- Full Time
An AJ100 Architectural Practice based in Worthing are currently looking for an Architectural Technician to join its team. This company rewards and recognizes excellence and is welcoming someone who is passionate about their next career move
This AJ 100 Architectural Practice is currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician for its Worthing office. If you are passionate about your work and career, and you are looking for a company that recognizes this and rewards excellence, then this is the role for you.
The Worthing office consists of around 50 members of staff working on a large number of projects including residential, education and public projects. Over the years, they have been shortlisted for over 20 design awards including; 4 RIBA Awards, 4 Civic Trust Awards, 4 Residential Design Awards, and 7 Education Design Awards. Due to securing several new projects they are looking to add a Revit skilled Technician to the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of detailed drawing packages, plans, sections elevations, schedules and details.
- Using AutoCAD and Revit
- Working on a mix of residential and education projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- AutoCAD skills are essential for the position and the use of Revit would also be beneficial
Experience in using AutoCad would be essential and Revit skill would be beneficial
Possess a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Strong technical skills and experience with Residential projects are essential
- Previous experience with low rise buildings and or timber frame building would be highly advantageous
- Understanding of the current Building Regulations, NHBC/ LABC Warranty Guidance and associated housing Standards.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Regular social events
- International study trips
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural technician Job in Worthing West Sussex - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref:10463)
Apply for Architectural Technician - Worthing - East Sussex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly