Senior Architect -St Austell - Cornwall
3 days left
- Full Time
This successful multidisciplinary consultancy currently have a role for a Senior Architect to take a lead role in running of a number of residential and mixed use projects operating from its office in Cornwall.
The company is split over two offices and is made up of around 40 people with 6 currently in the Cornwall office. They work across a range of disciplines such as architecture, landscape, urban design and interior design.
Due to a continuous and strong pipeline of work, my client is now looking for a highly skilled and self-motivated Architect to join the team
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking a lead role in the running of a projects
- Working on RIBA stages 2 - 5
- Design and negotiate a scheme through the planning process including preparation of planning design and officer meeting s
- Working directly with clients
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB Registered and possess a minimum of 5 years post part III experience
- Able to demonstrate project experience including large scale mixed-use residential projects
- Ability to use Revit in a BIM environment would be highly preferable but training will be provided
- Ability to use NBS Suite / write specifications
- Ability to work effectively in a team and to deadlines
- Good knowledge and experience of UK Building Regulations and Planning Policy
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Support of professional memberships
- Childcare Vouchers
- Regular Charity and social events
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect Job in Cornwall - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref: 10461)
Apply for Senior Architect -St Austell - Cornwall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly