Architect (RIBA/ARB) / Architectural Technologist - West Yorkshire
4 days left
- Full Time
Halliday Clark Architects is an award-winning architectural practice based in purpose-built offices within the town of Ilkley. Due to our increasing workload we are looking for an enthusiastic Architect and/or Architectural Technologist to join our team.
The role will provide the opportunity to work on a variety of projects with our key clients in several different sectors including education, ecclesiastical, commercial and industrial. Experience in housing projects would be an advantage, both bespoke single dwellings to larger scale housing schemes for both Local Authority and private development, both of which form an important part of our expertise.
We are looking for a candidate that works well as part of a team but also individually. They will be required to assist with all aspects of the design process, with proven experience delivering projects to site with efficient and accurate resourcing of time and skills at this stage.
They should also demonstrate a thorough and up to date knowledge of the current Building Regulations and the RIBA work stages. They should feel comfortable working with other consultants and construction teams within a fast moving and varied practice.
Key attributes and main skills required:
- Excellent communication skills, with clear job running experience.
- The ability to produce construction drawing packages of a high standard
- Highly motivated and organised with the capability to run/manage their own projects.
- An interest and knowledge of architectural and construction detailing.
- Excellent AutoCAD drawing and presenting skills.
- Revit knowledge and experience is an advantage.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience (Architect)
Apply for Architect (RIBA/ARB) / Architectural Technologist - West Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly