Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist
Are you an Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist with good experience across residential and commercial sectors in the UK? I am currently recruiting for a new role at a Cranleigh-based practice, with projects throughout the South of the UK and would be the perfect move to continue your progression and boost your career prospects.
- Position: Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist
- Location: Cranleigh, Surrey
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £30,000-£35,000
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright - 01273 391010 (Option 2)
The company brief:
This well-established, design-focused practice, have a range of residential, commercial and listed building projects throughout the South of the UK and are based just outside Cranleigh. They offer bespoke services for high-end, one-off, luxury residential clients to larger, multi-unit housing schemes. They pride themselves on their client-centred approach, giving clear access to information and ensuring they are consistently kept informed throughout their project's progression. Following an upcoming departure, the practice are now searching for a new and experienced Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist. The ideal candidate should have proven experience with AutoCAD.
- Ability to develop your skills and experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Good social scene within the office.
- Competitive salary.
- UK pension contributions.
- Good annual holiday allowance.
- Ongoing continual professional development and training.
Your new role:
As an experienced Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, you will need to take on and manage the technical detailing of projects, demonstrating good attention to producing detailed drawings. You will need to use AutoCAD proficiently and have a sound knowledge and understanding of the UK Building Regulations. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects throughout the South of the UK. As an Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist, you will also need to work on planning applications and with good written and verbal communication skills, to liaise between parties. With a lovely atmosphere to company, someone with a good, personable character would be well suited.
- An Architectural Technician / Architectural Technologist with strong experience in AutoCAD is essential to progress you application.
- Ideally with proven experience as an Architectural Technician, within a UK practice and a sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications.
- Excellent levels of technical detailing.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project-running experience.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as alongside other members of the team.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.