1 day left
- Full Time
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
Our client has a new opportunity for an Architect to join their successful Architectural practice based in Norwich. This chartered practice is looking for an Architect with excellent design and technical skills who would thrive in a well-established and ambitious practice.
You will be joining a team of experienced Architects, Technical staff and Designers where you will lead projects through from the initial stages of inception and design proposals through to the final construction stages.
With this role of Architect, AutoCAD proficiency would be highly desirable as this is the main software used on projects.
Skills are required for an Architect role:
- Proven experience as an Architect working on a diverse range of projects including Residential, Commercial and Education.
- ARB registered would be desirable.
- IT proficiency with strong working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Sound Knowledge of the UK Building Regulations.
- Full UK driving licence and car.
Skill requirements to be an Architect:
- Take charge of projects and succeed working independently.
- Be in charge of overseeing and running various projects.
- Be design focused and have strong technical skills.
- Communicate and liaise with all members of your design team.
- Attending site meetings.
- Delegate workloads.
Commutable Locations for this position of Architect are:
Norwich, Lowestoft, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, Cambridge, Great Yarmouth
Are you interested in this Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly