Cartwright & Gross Ltd are an established Stockport based Architect with a diverse range of exciting projects.
We operate from a converted pub building with an open plan office.
Requirements for this Architects role:
- You will have 5 years’ experience of working as an Architect within a UK Practice.
- Strong leadership & decision making skills.
- Being a member of the ARB & RIBA.
- Be able to progress projects through all RIBA work stages
- Good technical ability.
- Have excellent design skills.
- Possess excellent client facing, written & communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence is beneficial.
- Experienced in Revit in conjunction with Auto CAD, Adobe Photoshop & Sketch-Up Pro.
- Proficient in design.
Our company aims to provide our clients with an understanding level of personal service whilst maintaining a high quality of architectural design.
Cartwright & Gross Ltd are an equal opportunities employer.
Applicants should submit a CV along with examples of work together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role.
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Using the reference ARCH/07/2019
Strictly no agencies.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly