Project Architect for Data Centres
My client's practice was founded in Paris in 2006. Due to their continued success, with natural growth they opened their West London based office in 2015. With architectural expertise in various fields, they cover the following project types; data centres, commercial projects, offices and luxury boutiques for international clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working through stages 0 - 7 independently and within a team
- Design of technical details in accordance with French and English regulations and building standards
- Liaising with clients throughout projects
- Predominately working on Data Centres within the UK and internationally
- You will have the opportunity to visit and work with the Paris team a couple of times a year
Required Skills & Experience
- A qualified Part III Architect
- Must be ARB registered
- Experience working on Data Centres is desirable
- Experience working on large scale commercial projects
- 3 years of minimum post qualification experience
- Excellent Revit skills are essential for this position
- Good knowledge of English building regulations and the building permit procedure. French building regulation knowledge would also be hugely desirable.
What you get back
- £35,000 - £50,000
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Trips to Paris to meet the team for work and social events
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in West London- Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 10412)