Senior Garden Designer
An opportunity for a Senior Garden Designer looking to progress further in their career, has now become available in the beautiful location of Notting Hill.
My clients landscape practice specialises in designing, building and maintaining high end private and commercial outside spaces, both countrywide and internationally. Founded over 20 years ago, with two offices based in London and Devon, they are now a strong team of 30. Due to recent success combined with growth, they are now seeking a proactive Senior Garden Designer to help lead their projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage design projects, from start to finish, under the directorship of the Managing Director or Studio Director
- Develop mood boards and concept drawings
- Produce construction drawings, schedules and specification for builds and designs
- Produce imaginative plant designs
- Build strong relationships with clients and prospective clients
Required Skills & Experience
- Have a Diploma/Degree in Landscape Architecture or Garden Design with at least 3 years relevant working experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Vectorworks is vital for this position
- Experience in attending client meetings independently
- Have a good understanding of hard landscaping and construction detailing
- Enjoy working in a fast moving, dynamic and professional atmosphere
- Have a good plant knowledge and a love of plants
What you get back
- £35,000 - £50,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual salary review
- Annual bonus
- Sick pay
- Summer & Christmas parties
- Work days out (These have recently included a trip to the Chelsea garden show and Kew Gardens)
- Monthly social events
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Garden Designer Job in Notting Hill London - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 10418)