Revit Part II Architectural Assistant
Seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant with good Revit skills and residential experience, to join a RIBA chartered practice in Vauxhall London.
With projects completed both nationally and internationally, my client creates innovative contemporary architecture and focus on exploring the experimental qualities and boundaries of space. They combine architecture, development technology and urbanism and the company is organised under landmark projects and development projects. With success designing residential schemes in both China and London, my client is looking to welcome an enthusiastic Part II to their team of 14.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on several different residential projects under the guidance of the Project Leader
- Use Revit on a daily basis
- Work on residential projects from single residences to multi-unit residential developments of 100-200 units
- Work from planning through to construction stages of these projects with assistance
- Gain further design coordination, project management and construction experience over time
- Visit site and coordinate with consultants and contractors
Required Skills & Experience
- A qualified Part II Architectural experience with a minimum of 1 year's professional experience in the UK
- Experience working on single residences, residential development schemes or towers within the UK
- Site experience is advantageous
- Technical experience, including construction drawings is admirable
- Be fluent in the use of Revit on live projects (experience in BIM production and coordination would also be advantageous)
- Familiar with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, 3D modelling and rendering programmes
- Fantastic English, both written and verbal
- Available to start within 1 month
Unfortunately, applicants without fluent use of Revit will not be considered for this position.
What you get back
- Salary £28,000 - £31,000
- Working hours 9am - 6pm with flexibility available
- Discounts on accommodations throughout London
- Study leave for Part III
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.